My family took a vacation to Australia and New Zealand for Christmas this year, and the entire time I was craving chocolate chip cookies. Naturally, when I came home I whipped up this vegan and gluten-free recipe and it was so good and it has only 8 ingredients! I have made a recipe similar to these before and made this recipe gluten-free by using Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour!
- 1/2 CUP MELTED COCONUT OIL
- 1/2 CUP COCONUT SUGAR
- 2 TSP VANILLA EXTRACT
- 1/2 C. ALMOND MILK
- 1/4 CUP APPLESAUCE
- 1 1/4 CUP BOB’S RED MILL GLUTEN-FREE 1 TO 1 BAKING FLOUR
- 1 TSP BAKING SODA
- 1/2 TSP SALT
- CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 375
- IN A MIXING BOWL COMBINE ALL WET INGREDIENTS
- IN A SEPERATE BOWL COMBINE ALL DRY INGREDIENTS (EXCEPT CHOCOLATE CHIPS)
- COMBINE WET AND DRY INGREDIENTS WITH A WOODEN SPOON
- ADD IN AS MANY CHOCOLATE CHIPS AS YOUR HEART DESIRES!
- SCOOP AND PLACE INDIVIDUAL COOKIES ONTO COOKIE SHEET
- (OPTIONAL) PLACE IN REFRIDGERATOR FOR 30 MINUTES.
- BAKE FOR 10 MINUTES
- ALLOW TO COOL