This year, I’ve been focusing on eating more hole foods, and by that I mean these Peanut Butter Protein Donuts made with my favorite BirchBenders pancake mix!
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 cup oat milk (any milk alternative will work!)
- 3 cups Birch Benders Peanut Butter Protein Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
Preheat oven to 425. Mix wet ingredients and then add in dry ingredients. Place batter into a piping bag or plastic bag and cut the corner out, fill the donut pan just enough to fill around the donut hole of the pan, pop them in the oven for about 8-10 minutes, allow to cool, and top with melted chocolate + peanut butter cups! Enjoy!