These Blueberry Lemon Oatmeal Cups have all the goodness of your favorite bowl of oats without all the daily prep time and the hassle! Simply, make these oatmeal bites ahead of time, pop them in the fridge/freezer for storage and heat them up when you are in need of a nice snack or a fast on-the-go breakfast! I love making quick and healthy recipes ahead of time and enjoying them throughout the week! Hope you enjoy this tasty oatmeal cup recipe!
BLUEBERRY LEMON BAKED OATMEAL CUPS
2 cups Rolled Oats
1/2 cup oat flour (I make my own in a high speed blender)
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 cup coconut flakes
2 teaspoons chia seeds
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients. In a smaller bowl, add maple syrup, vanilla extract, and eggs and mix until combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until combined
- Fold in blueberries until combined
- Fill muffin tin with batter
- Bake at 350 for approximately 27-30 minutes
- Allow to cool
- Enjoy after cooling or store in the fridge or for long term storage, in the freezer!