BANANA BREAD IS WITHOUT A DOUBT ONE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS! I HAD A COUPLE OF SUPER RIPE BANANAS & A FEW TOO MANY LOAVES OF BANANA BREAD IN THE FREEZER AND DECIDED TO PLAY AROUND A BIT WITH CREATING A BANANA BREAD COOKIE! THE RESULT WERE THESE SOFT & TASTY BANANA NUT COOKIES MADE IN YOUR BLENDER!
3 ripe bananas
1/3 cup nut butter of choice ( I used Wild Friends Classic Creamy Peanut Butter)
1/3 Cup Coconut Sugar
2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
2 Cups Gluten-Free Oat Flour (make your own by adding oats to your blender)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon cinnamon (You can use less, I just love cinnamon)
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
2 Scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides (optional – Leave out if vegan!)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Make oat flour by blending oats in a high speed blender until flour consistency
3. Add bananas, coconut sugar, maple syrup, and nut butter to blender & blend until smooth.
3. Add in remaining dry ingredients and blend until all ingredients are combined
4. Use a spoon to place dough on cookie sheet – Make sure that there is enough room between cookies for them to spread & sprinkle on extra walnuts
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes on 350 or until the bottom edges of the cookies are brown.
6. Allow cookies to cool & enjoy!